Silver Fabric Mask for Kids
Our silver infused masks are designed with unique Aerosilver technology, incorporating the purifying, antimicrobial properties of silver with a highly breathable, cool-to-the-touch fabric. After personally experiencing many discomforts and headaches caused by masks, our goal is to deliver a mask that's soft, breathable, and comfortable to wear all day.
- It's the most advanced silver fabric on the market offering antimicrobial properties and more!
- Soft - Will not irritate your sensitive skin.
- Flexible - Thanks to our choice of premium fabric, our mask feels soft and quickly absorbs moisture.
- Breathable - Yes... you can talk and breathe while wearing it!
- Cool to the touch- The fabric naturally blocks harmful UV rays.
- Quick to dry - You can now say 'no thanks' to a soggy mask, and wash & go faster!
- Odor resistant - Still smells fresh after multiple uses.
- Reusable - Save cost & the environment.
Why the shape & seven colors?
- Everyone's face is shaped differently, so our mask is designed to contour to your face for better coverage and fit.
- Our masks are integrated with EZ-wear comfort loops that nest around your ears to provide all day comfort without any irritation and pulling (your skin and ears will thank you) so you can focus better at work and at schools.
- Sold in a variety of vibrant colors that will lift your mood and match any outfit. With seven colors to choose from, you can wear a different mask every day of the week!
Why the exterior seam line?
- Watch out for other masks with stitches as they may present tiny holes that are large enough to increase the risk of unwanted exposure to pathogens, dust, or pollution. Ours is an integrated design that minimizes unnecessary stitching.
- Our design has one centered seam line across the exterior for better coverage.
- Folds down easy for portability when not in use.
Was the fabric tested?
- Our fabric has been tested by KOTRI, a third party independent lab in South Korea.
- Antimicrobial testing on straphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria shows up to 99.9% effectiveness.
Kids size: From nose to ear (folded measurement): 5.5 inches when laid flat, max 6.5 inches when stretched; Top to bottom measurement: 4.5 inches
Wash & Care:
- Hand washing recommended in lukewarm water with mild detergent.
- Lay flat and allow to completely air dry. When possible, place the mask in direct sunlight.
- Do not share masks and wash regularly.
- For prolonged use, do not machine wash or tumble dry. Discard & replace immediately if fitting becomes loose.